Neeti Mohan is an Indian singer, songwriter and composer. She is very popular for her songs “Jia Re” From Jab Tak Hai John, and “Ishq Wala Love” From the students of the year.
Wiki / Biography
Neeti Mohan was born on 18 November 1979 as Neeti Mohan Sharma (Age 39 years; as in 2018) In Delhi, in India. Born into a middle class family with roots in music.
Justice, she grew up in a strict and disciplined environment with her sisters. Justice Birla Balika Vidyapeeth attended Pilani and went to Miranda House, Delhi University, New Delhi. BA (Honors) in Philosophy.
When Justice was a child, her family traveled to the ISKCON temple. She grew up watching devotees of Krishna read, sing and dance to the melody, which greatly inspired her. During her school days, she participated in various singing competitions and won many prizes. During her college days she was active in co-curricular activities and actively participated in music, dance and drama competitions. He was also a member of the National Cadet Corps (NCC).
Justice once went to see the movie “Sound of Music” and got motivated towards music. After listening frequently to the music of Roja and AR Rahman in Bombay, he finally decided to pursue a career in music.
Mohan joined the courses of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, where he studied Hindustani Classical for a decade. In 2003, Justice The Co-winner Season 2 of the reality show “Channel V Popstars” After the competition, he joined the band “Asthma” and moved to Mumbai to start his music career.
Height: 5 ‘5 “
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown
Family, Caste & Lover
Justice belongs to a Brahmin Hindu family. His father, Brij Mohan Sharma, was a government official and writer and his mother, Kusum Mohan, was a housewife. Shakti Mohan has three sisters, Shakti Mohan, Mukti Mohan and Kriti Mohan.
Justice tied the knot for the actor and model. Nihar Pandya, Taj Palaknuma Palace on 15 February 2019, Hyderabad.
Justice created her Introduction In Bollywood As an actress With the movie “Socha Na Tha” (2005).
Justice began his singing career in 2012 with the single “Ja Ja”. In the same year, he made his debut in a song “Ishq Wala Love” From the students of the year. He sang “Jia Re” from the movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Both of his songs were super hits and received various awards and accolades.
In addition, he sang songs such as “Nasser Laye” (2013), “Darbadar” (2014), “Tu Hi Tu” (2014), and “Mohabat Puri Bimari” (2015).
In 2016, he appeared as one of the guides on the reality show singing “The Voice India Kids” alongside Shawn and Sehgar Ravjiani. In the same year, he also lent his voice to the title song of the fourth season of Ye Hai Aashiqui.
Neethi sang “Vaiyalavaru” in Telugu movies, “Korishna Rangpasi” in Bengali, “Thiruda Thiruda” and “Star Jolikutendru” in Tamil, “Doon Ha Doon” in Marathi and Gujarati. “Rome com,” and “Hello Mister in Kannada.”
In addition to music, he has been actively involved in charity events. He participated in the “Hum Hain Umeed e Kashmir” concert and the Smile Foundation’s charity function.
Awards / Honors
- RD Burman Award for “Jia Ray” (2013)
- RD Burman Award for “Ishq Wala Love” (2013)
- Upcoming Female Singer of the Year for “Jia Ray” (2012)
- Food: Falafel, Veg Pulao, Taal, Bindi Mirch Masala, Anguri Rapti, Crispy Potatoes, Cheese Aur Sabz Ki Sheek, Paneer Ke Shikanje
- Movies: Sathe Pe Chatta, The Sound of Music, Lord of the Rings
- Singers: Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Mohit Chauhan, Ed Sheeran, Arijit Singh, Penny Dayal, Arman Malik
- Music Directors: AR Rahman, Amit Trivedi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Shankar Ehsaan Lai, Vishal-Sehgar, Mithun, Amal Mallik
- Song: AR Rahman’s “Dil Se Re”
- Concert Venue: O2 Stadium, Wembley, London
- Jewelry Bands: Cartier, Tiffany & Co., Harry Winston
- TV show: Jalak Dikla Ja
- Restaurant: Pebbles in Mumbai
- Destinations: Ladakh, Iceland, Dubai
- Justice was inspired by his father to start his first solo song “Ja Ja”.
- Justice has always been very interested in her mother’s jewelry and after she passed the 10th class exam, her mother presented her with a gold medal in her name.
- Justice never leaves the house without his recording bag.
- Justice often praises his college for shaping his career as an artist.
- Justice loves nature and is very specific about cleanliness and hygiene. She avoided using plastic bottles and kept a dustbin in her car.
- He considers the song “Track Track” to be the hardest song of his life.
- Justice is very fond of dogs. She has a Beagle named Frodo, and was named her favorite hobby in the movie “Lord of the Rings”.
- Justice is a vegetarian who has become a non-vegetarian.
- Her hobbies include traveling, dancing, and going on long drives.