Regina Cassandra is an Indian actress and model who works mainly in Tamil and Telugu films. She became famous through her first film Kanda Naal Lata (2005), where she played the role of “Lata”.
Wiki / Biography
Regina Cassandra was born on 13 December 1990 (Age 28 years; as in 2018) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
She was born into a multicultural family; Since his father is from North India, his mother is from Karnataka. Also, her grandmother was a Cowan Anglo Indian, and her grandfather Iyengar converted to Christianity. Regina has loved acting since her childhood and initially worked as a child artist for a show on the DT channel. As a child, she was very active.
He attended acting classes during his vacations, trained in Bharatanatyam, and studied in the collections of his TV shows.
Height: 5 ′ 6
Weight: 55 kg
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Black
Image measurements: 32-26-34
Family & Boyfriend
Regina was born into a middle-class Christian family.
She first fell in love with the son of a karate master when she was 11 years old. She even joined karate classes for him. But, this relationship could not continue for long; He went to New Zealand.
According to reports, he was dating Sandeep Kishan and Sai Dharam Teju. There was even speculation that Regina and Sai might get married.
In 2016, he surprised his fans in an Instagram post with his long time friend Vikram Aditya Menon, saying, “Friends need your blessings on this good day. Sorry it should be like this .. I want to tell you who that person is .. but it will be revealed soon. I can’t wait to see him !!! I don’t think I will get this ecstatic. “However, the post was removed shortly after.
Regina always wanted to be a hobby. When she was 9, she hosted a show on Splash TV. Also, when she turned 14, she took 2 weeks off to star in a film, which proved a huge failure at the box office. At the age of 15, she played the lead role of 21-year-old pregnant woman “Latha” in V.Priya’s Tamil romantic comedy. Since the day of Kanda (2005), which proved to be a blockbuster.
He made his Telugu debut with Dattineni Satya’s romantic comedy Shiva Manasulo Sruthi (2012), for which she Won SIIMA Award for Best Female Debut Actress.
Among her pictures, she was able to make one Bachelor’s degree in psychology From the Christian College for Girls in Chennai. In 2019, Vidu made her Bollywood debut with Vinod Chopra’s romantic comedy-drama. Ek ladki ko dekha do aisa laga, Acting Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Sonam Kapoor And Rajkumar Rao.
He charges over Rs one and a half crore per film.
- In 2016, she had a wardrobe malfunction while performing on the Anken 2 show. After the embarrassing incident, she said, “I certainly did not want my acquaintance to emerge this way. It was a terrible accident. I left the stage with a god! What happened now! ‘ The whole group was very supportive and I told myself ‘okay’.
- In July 2018, her name appeared on the American Sex Rocket. Soon, she cleared the air and said, “I was not involved in the recently-defunct Tollywood sex scandal in Chicago. It is not right to talk about anyone without knowing the truth. If I knew these were false accusations, why would I react to them? If we react unnecessarily, we may get into trouble. The media should be very careful about such news.
- Food: Ferrerocher’s chocolates, cheese
- actors: Ajithkumar, Surya
- Football Club: Manchester United FC
- Previously, he was a vegetarian, but after reading Beta’s heartfelt article, he became a vegetarian.
- According to her, if she had not been an actress, she would have been a psychologist.
- She has an avid cat lover and 2 pet cats, one of whom is blind.
- She loves to read love novels.
- He is good friends with his fellow actress Rahul Preet Singh.
- She enjoys sky diving.