Ishita Dutta is an Indian TV and film actress.
Wiki / Biography
Ishita Dutta was born on August 26, 1990 (Age 28 years; as in 2018) In Jamshedpur, Bihar. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
He completed his schooling at DPMS English School in Jamshedpur. He studied media in Mumbai.
Height: 5 ′ 4
Weight: 50 kg
Image Size: 34-26-34
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
She belongs to a Bengali family. Ishita Dutta’s father, Daban Dutta, was an employee of a life insurance company. His mother, Shika Dutta is a housewife. He has a sister named Dhanushree Dutta.
She married actor Vatsal Sheth on 28 November 2017 at ISKCON temple in Juhu, Mumbai.
He started his acting career with the Telugu film “Chanakyudu (2012)”.
He made his Kannada film debut in 2015 with “Raja Rajendra”.
He made his television debut with the serial “Ek Kar Pananga (2013-14)”.
Ishita made her Bollywood debut in 2015 with the film “Trishyam”.
- Food: Samosa, Mishti Toy, Cakes, Ross Mountain
- Ishita loves cooking and painting.
- She did not want to join the entertainment industry before because she was so shy. Anupam Kerin actor is getting ready — her sister persuaded the actors in Mumbai to join the school.
- In 2012, he starred with his sister in the movie “Yenidu Manasali”. But for some reason the film was not released.
- He considers his sister Dhanushree as his ‘guide’.
- He has acted in various languages like Hindi, Kannada and Tamil.
- She met her husband Vatsal Sheth on the set of the TV show “Rishtan Ka Saudagar- Bajigar (June 2016- September 2016)” in which both were in the lead roles. They came into contact during the show but did not make their relationship public; The producer of the TV show signed them ‘no dating’.
- Dhanushree was in the US at the time of Ishita’s wedding. Although the sisters were very close, they were unable to attend Dhanushree Ishita’s wedding due to visa problem.
- She and her husband Vatsal have a good relationship with Indian actor Ajay Devgan. He revealed when he tagged his sister Dhanushree Ajay as a ‘hypocrite and exaggerated actor’ for casting actor Alok Nath in the film “De De Pyar De (2019)” who was accused of being raped during the Meadow campaign. Ajay clarified that the production of the film was over before the actor was accused of being raped. Ishita offered her support to her sister, but Ajay clarified the controversy.
- She, Dhanushree Dutta, R. Madhavan and Imtiaz Ali were educated at the same school, i.e. DPMS English School in Jamshedpur.