Vivek Oberoi is an Indian actor, businessman and philanthropist. He works mainly in Bollywood and is very famous for his role “Leg” In the picture, ‘Krrish 3.’ Let’s find out some interesting facts about Vivek Oberoi.
Biography / Wiki
Vivek Oberoi was born on September 3, 1976 (Age 42 years; as in 2018) In Hyderabad, India. He was born Vivek Anand Hindu monk Swami Vivekananda. When he joined the film he abbreviated his name to Vivek because he believed that dancing with that name and dancing on screen would insult the monk. He completed his schooling at Hyderabad Public School, Hyderabad and went to Ajmer Mayo College, Rajasthan. Vivek was an outstanding athlete during his school days. He plays all kinds of sports like hockey, table-tennis, cricket and football. He was part of his school hockey team and played at the state and national levels.
After completing his education, Vivek flew to London to attend an acting workshop. He was spotted by the director of New York University, who took Wisdom to New York. Vivek did his job Masters in acting From New York University.
Oberoi worked as one Screenwriter Before becoming an actor.
Height: 5 ′ 10
Weight: 80 kg
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Black
Physical measurements: Chest 42 ”, Waist 34”, Biceps 14 ”
Family, Caste & Wife
Vivek a Hindu Khatri family. He is the son of veteran supporting actor and son of Yasodhara Oberoi Suresh Oberoi. His sister, Magna Oberoi, is a singer and painter. His Father A Punjabi And Mom owns a Punjabi business family.
Vivek had an affair with Gurpreet Gill in 2000. The couple was rumored to be engaged, but, later, they decided to split up as Vivek was busy in his Bollywood career.
Vivek was in a relationship with him Aishwarya Rai After Roy split Salman Khan.
Vivek married Priyanka Alva on October 29, 2010, the daughter of Karnataka Minister Jeevaraj Alva. The couple has a 5-year-old son (as of 2018) Vivan and a 3-year-old daughter Ameya. Old (like 2018).
Vivek made his Bollywood debut with Ram Gopal Varma’s “Company”. The film won him a Filmfare Award for Best Debut Actor and Best Supporting Actor. He was paid Rs 3 lakh for the film. Next, he starred in the action films Road and Dum.
In 2002, Vivek appeared opposite Satya Rani Mukherjee. The film was a box office success and was well received by audiences and critics alike. He later starred in films like Masti, Yuva, Shootout at Lokandwala and Mission Istanbul.
In 2013, “Krrish 3.” He played the evil genius “Call” in the superhero movie. His performance in the film was much appreciated. Vivek appeared as a judge in the first season of the TV reality show, India’s Best Dramapass.
In 2019, he received this role Narendra Modi In the biography, Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Aside from acting, Vivek is a philanthropist. In 2006, he received the Red and White Bravery Award for adopting and rebuilding a village in the Cuddalore district of Tamil Nadu, which was devastated by the tsunami. He and his family have set up the ‘Yasodhara Oberoi Trust’ to help the poor. Vivek runs an NPO called “A Foundation” which aims to focus on running schools, providing free meals, rescuing girls from child prostitution, health, education and empowering girls.
In 2004, Oberoi was founded ‘Carm Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.,’ A real estate company that offers low budget home solutions.
- In 2003, Vivek called a press conference at his home Salman Khan Called him ’41 times’ overnight and made death threats due to Vivek’s close relationship Aishwarya Rai.
- In 2008, Vivek went to a friend’s party, where he misbehaved with his girlfriend’s girlfriend and kissed her. In turn, he was slapped and humiliated by the woman in front of everyone who had come.
- In May 2019, she, Aishwarya Rai, her husband Abhishek, her daughter Aaradhya and Salman Khan received a lot of flog on her Twitter hand on the social networking sites of the film. In his post, he likens Aishwarya’s relationship with Salman to a ‘poll’, Aishwarya’s relationship with Vivek to a ‘poll’ and her family with Abhishek and Aaradhya as the end result. The National Commission for Women (NCW) also sent her a notice.
Later, he apologized and removed the post from his Twitter handle.
- Filmfare Best Debut Award for Company (2002)
- Filmfare Best Supporting Actor Award for Company (2002)
- IIFA Green Global Award (2010)
Car / Bike Collection
Vivek owns a Mercedes Benz-GLS and Ducati 1098.
Salary / Net Value
With a net worth of $ 14 million, Vivek is charging ₹ 3-4 crore per film.
- Hobbies: Cooking, Boxing
- Thread: Fountain of Ayn Rand
- Food: Apple pie, Rasmalai, Payasam, Gulab Jamun, Sonbhapti
- Movies: Salti Ka Naam Kadi, Company, Beta, Raja, Deshab, The Godfather, Roman Holiday
- Restaurants: Peshawar, Royal China, Indigo, Don Giovanni in Mumbai
- Cricketer: Sachin Tendulkar
- Travel Destination: France and Istanbul
- Director: Ram Gopal Varma
- Vivek # 5, Kardar Kunj, lives in Raja Park, Golden Beach, Juhu, Mumbai.
- His family and friends affectionately call him Rockstar.
- Vivek does not drink alcohol, tea or coffee.
- Vivek was previously a non-vegetarian, but he was inspired by Kareena Kapoor to follow a vegetarian diet; However, later, Kareena Kapoor became non-vegetarian again, but Vivek remained vegetarian.