Radhika Apte is an Indian actress. He has worked in various languages including Hindi, English, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu and Malayalam. Let us know some interesting facts about Radhika Apte.
Biography / Wiki
Radhika was born on September 7, 1985 (Age 33 years; as in 2018) Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India. He joined Dombivli Tilak Nagar High School in Maharashtra, later Home educated With her four friends. During her school years, mathematics was her favorite subject, which was taught to her by her grandmother Madhumalati Apte, who is a mathematician and holds a PhD from France. Along with schooling, he also trained in Kathak for eight years. She finished her Bachelor of Economics and Mathematics From Ferguson College, Pune.
At the age of 18, he started participating in Marathi dramas. In 2003, he made his first play titled “Nago Re Baba”. After that, he did many plays in Hindi and English like Purnaveeram, Tu, Kannian, Matra Ratra, Brain Surgeon, That Time and Bombay Black. In Pune, he was associated with Mohit Thackeray’s theater troupe “Asakta Kalamanch”. Trinity Laban of London Music and Dance also went to the Conservatoire Diploma in Dance Studies.
Height: 5 ‘2 “
Weight: 50 kg
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark brown
Image measurements: 32-26-34
Family & Husband
Owned by Radhika Marathi Hindu family. His father Sarud Apte was a neurosurgeon and the head of the Sahyadri Hospital in Pune. His mother is also a doctor. She has a brother, Ketan Apte.
Rumor has it that she is dating Tusshar Kapoor sometime.
In March 2013, Radhika married Benedict Taylor, a British musician.
Radhika made her acting debut in the 2005 Bollywood film Anjali. “Come! Life ho do ic! Following that, Balaji appeared in films like “I Am” and “Shore in the City” under film production.
He made his debut in Andaheen (2009), Marathi films Samandar (2009), Telugu films Rukt Charitra (2010), Dhoni (2012) and Malayalam films Haram (2015). .
In 2014, he appeared in 9 films in various languages, many of which received critical acclaim. Next, he portrayed the role of Pinodini in the Hindi TV series “Tales of Rabindranath Tagore”. In 2018, he co-wrote the Bollywood film “Lust Stories,” He also played the lead role in it. In the same year, he co-starred with him Akshay Kumar And Sonam Kapoor In comedy play “Batman.”
Apte played Nita Rahim in the Netflix horror mini-series “Goal” (2018). His performance in the web series made him very popular.
Radhika has worked in many short films like “Dormian”, “Curved Swaha”, “Everyday That Day,” and “Call”.
She has been featured on the covers of many magazines such as Femina Wedding Times, Cosmopolitan India, Gracia India, Garden India and Better Homes.
- In February 2015, Apte’s bad pictures went viral on social media. However, it was later discovered that the pictures were of a woman who looked like Radhika.
- On Mac 2015, Radhika criticized the Telugu film industry as “patriarchal” and “male-chauvinist”. He also said that actresses in Telugu cinema have to suffer a lot because they are not treated properly.
- In April 2015, a video clip of Apte lifting his clothes went viral on the internet. The clip was basically part of Anurag Kashyap’s international short film. When Kashyap came to know about the incident, he rushed to the cyber crime unit of the Mumbai police and lodged a complaint.
- Los Angeles Indian Film Festival, Best Actress Award for Bollywood Film, Porsche (2016)
- Tribeca Film Festival Award for Best Actress, Madeleine (2017)
- Vogue Digital Disorder Award (2018)
She owns a Volkswagen Passat car.
Radhika gets paid Rs 1 crore for a film.
- Food: Chicken Biryani, Caramel Custard
- Restaurant: Blue Nile, Kayani Bakery, Cafe Goodluck, Vaishali
- Film Director: Sriram Raghavan
- Radhika Apte is a smoker.
- She occasionally drinks alcohol.
- Although she designs herself well in any role, she prefers to do decent roles rather than the usual sexy ones.
- Radhika Apte and Kalki Kochlin are good friends.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui once said that he has a secret passion for the actress.
- Radhika is an avid dog lover.
- Her husband, Benedict Taylor, lives in London while living in Mumbai; They come to each other often.
- He lives in an apartment in Versova, Mumbai.
- Her hobbies include reading, dancing and listening to music.